Friday, October 8, 2010

SCARED SILLY HITS THE ROAD!

Paul Castiglia Chris Allan

Sort of...

I'll be at the New York Comic Con Saturday at the Archie Comics booth signing copies of what I have left of the horror-comedy comic book series I wrote, "Archie's Weird Mysteries." I may also have some "Conservation Corps" issues on hand... featuring such monster bad guys as Robo-oily Bird and Styranofoamus Rex!

(And let me pause for a moment to give a shout-out to comic artist extraordinaire Chris Allan for his wonderful caricature of yours truly)!

Photobucket

Stop by if you can - Saturday evening at the Archie booth between 6 and 7PM at the Javits Center. See you there! Meanwhile, here's the opening of the "Archie's Weird Mysteries" animated cartoon that the comic book series I wrote was based on:

No comments:

Post a Comment