Monday, January 3, 2011

REVISIT TOYLAND RIGHT ON YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN!

Laurel Hardy Babes Toyland March Wooden Soldiers

Recently I reviewed the Laurel & Hardy classic "Babes in Toyland" (aka "March of the Wooden Soldiers" - click here to read the review) - the holiday perennial that's become a Thanksgiving and/or Christmas tradition for many.

Well, the holidays are over now, but I've just learned that Hulu is offering folks a chance to watch the entire feature for free through their service, by special arrangement with MGM. Pretty good deal, huh? It's their pristine black & white print with the original titles, which makes it an even better deal.

I'll keep this post up as long as Hulu keeps the film up (Hulu usually takes films down after a certain period) - if at any point it's down and I still have the post up, just shoot me an email and I'll remove it.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment