Friday, May 27, 2011

HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY, VINCENT PRICE!

Photobucket

So last week I posted all about the weeklong "Vincentennial" event taking place in St. Louis to commemorate what would have been Vincent Price's 100th birthday. Now the actual day of Vincent's birthday (May 27th) has arrived!

Therefore, I'll point you once again to my previous post on the subject - click here to read all my thoughts on Vincent.

Also, since I last posted I discovered another fine blog by a fellow named Jeff York. He did his own wonderful piece on Price a few weeks back, and best of all, provided a lovely hand-drawn caricature of Vincent to boot! Enjoy it all by clicking here.

Now here's director Mick Garris ruminating on the wonders of "The Raven," courtesy of our favorite website here at Scared Silly - Trailers From Hell:

No comments:

Post a Comment