Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I "SHORE" AM BUSY!

 photo cf9b1fef-6cb6-428b-b747-8de3c3d92866_zpsb495b191.jpg

I think I spoke too soon in my last post... just when I thought I could make some good headway on Scared Silly some unexpected commitments came up! Those will result in some neat comics-related projects though... I will be announcing more specific news soon.

Also falling into place is my personal appearance schedule for the year - so far I've got about eight gigs lined up... and I'll be posting about those soon as well.

In the meantime, I thought it best to promote my most imminent appearance, at the Asbury Park Comic Con on March 30th. Of course, Asbury Park is the legendary Jersey Shore town (hence the bad pun in the title of this post) that gave us everybody's favorite monster-mashing straight man, Bud Abbott!

In any event, I'll be bringing a whole bunch of items to the convention to sign including copies of my ARCHIE'S WEIRD MYSTERIES and VINCENT PRICE books, so please come on by if you're in the area and say "hello!" The fun takes place at the Asbury Park Convention Hall from 10 to 3 on Saturday, March 30th. Click here to go to the convention's official site for more information.

Now enjoy this promotional video about the convention:


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm loving your blog, and the title is of course a stroke of genius. Have you see Laurel & Hardy's Oliver the Eighth? It terrified me as a kid! x

    http://feelgoodfilmclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sio! As a matter of fact, "Oliver the Eighth" is one of the films I'll be reviewing at some point. Keep reading! And thanks again for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete