Saturday, November 2, 2013

NEXT STOP: THE JERSEY SHORE!

 photo JerseyShoreComicShow_zpsc28d1a90.jpg

Hello folks! I'd like to thank everyone who turned out Wednesday for the 2nd Annual Vincent Price Cookbook Halloween Dinner at the Orange Squirrel Restaurant. It was another wonderful time! Now, my fall NJ/NY tour rolls on tommorrow (Sunday, November 3rd) where I’ll be appearing for the first time at the Jersey Shore Comic Book Show in Forked River, New Jersey.

The show will be held at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 15 East Lacey Road, Forked River, NJ from 10am to 4pm. I’ll have the full array of my work with me – everything from my Archie work to DC Comics to my Vincent Price book. There will be several dealers with tons of comic books for sale, as well as non-sport cards and comic collectibles and toys, plus door prizes, an auction and more. More details can be found at the Jersey Shore Comic Con website.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment