Saturday, December 13, 2014

TWO CHANCES TO MEET ME THIS WEEKEND!

 photo paulcastigliaappearancespromoshot_zpsfc9ca6f4.jpg

Well, fans this year sure went by fast! It was an extremely busy year for me with a variety of comics and movie-related projects… and several personal appearances.

This weekend marks the final two personal appearances of 2014 for me, and if you’re in the New Jersey area, I’d love to meet you! At each appearance I will have plenty of copies of my Archie’s Weird Mysteries and Vincent Price books available for sale and will autograph each. And of course, I’ll have free Scared Silly bookmarks! New for this year and perfect for the holiday season is Archie’s Favorite Christmas Comics, a book I researched, compiled and edited, and for which I also wrote some special introductions.

The fun starts on Saturday, December 13th when I'll be a special guest at the Science Fiction Society of Northern New Jersey's (SFSNNJ) Annual Holiday Dinner. I'll be one of two guest panelists (the other being author Robert Schneck) and we'll both be talking about past, present and upcoming projects as well as all sorts of fun stuff in a presentation that will be moderated by my friend, author Don Smith. The event begins at 6:30 at the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in Ramsey, NJ. Click here for more details.

 photo ArchiesFavoriteChristmasComics_CVR_zps54624016.jpg

The next day, Sunday, December 14th I'll be appearing at the Clifton NJ Comic Book Expo, held at the Clifton Recreation Center from 10-4. The show, created by John Paul has been running for years, and it’s always a great time there. If you've never been to one of John Paul's Comic Book Expo's, the annual holiday show is a great place to start. You'll find many great gifts for the comics fan on your list... and perhaps some goodies for yourself, too! Find more details when you click here.

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Now here’s a video highlighting the Clifton Comic Book Expo… and in addition to John Paul, you’ll also see Don Smith, moderator of my SFSNNJ appearance. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment